How To Make Fresh Mozzarella
If you want you learn How To Make Fresh Mozzarella, then you must take a look at my tutorial. You see, I am not a professional web designer, but I do love making Mozzarella using cultures and I definitely want to share it with you.
I must say, my fresh mozzarella recipe is different, being the Mozzarella cheese making process takes longer than the two hour universal recipe that is all over the web. However, the finished product has more flavor and is much closer to the Fresh Mozzarella made in Italy.
Making Mozzarella is so much fun and once you get the hang of it, you will be able to do it with you eyes close. It has become a part of my life and you can make so many things with it, such as fresh mozzarella pizza, calzones, tomato mozzarella salad, and much more!
There are many different factors that can make or break a good batch of Mozzarella cheese and I will cover these factors in my tutorial. For this reason, this tutorial is not short but if you read it completely, you shouldn’t have any problems with this easy homemade mozzarella recipe! So Click Here get started, Ciao!
Kefir Yogurt Recipe
When learning How to make Fresh Mozzarella, I’ve tried many different cultures but the cultures found in kefir Yogurt are definitely my preferred choice. One reason that I like using Kefir is that it is extremely healthy! One of the Kefir Yogurt benefits is it’s very healthy for the digestive system and it contains probiotics. You may ask me how to make kefir at home? Well, I could make a Kefir Yogurt Recipe page, but it’s so easy! In a nutshell, you place several tablespoons of Kefir grains in a jar and placed one cup of store bought or raw milk in it. Place a lid on it and let it sit in a dark environment for 24 hours (I usually put it in my kitchen cabinet) and you have Kefir Yogurt! It is just that simple. The more milk you add, the longer it will take for the fermentation, but you will develop an eye for when the yogurt is ready. Once ready, place it in your fridge and there you go. The one thing that I want to add, most grocery stores sell Kefir Yogurt, but it is different all around and I do not recommend using it to make Mozzarella. If you have any problems making Kefir Yogurt, please fill out my contact form and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Italian Pizza Recipe
Being of Italian decent and visiting family in Italy on many occasions, I can tell you that Italian pizza is the best, but the Italian Pizza Recipe is very simple!
The key here is using the right Mozzarella and using a wood burning oven. Believe it or not, you can find a decent wood burning pizza oven on wheels at Sam’s Club for about $400. Though it is somewhat small, it works great and with the right cheese, you are going to make a lot of friends!
Here in America, Mozzarella is made using citric acid as oppose to cultures. Let me tell you, what a difference it makes! Though both are classified as mozzarella cheese, recipes using cultures and using citric acid makes a product that is basically a different kind of cheese all together. Mozzarella cheese with citric acid is salty and without much taste. However, Mozzarella with cultures is not as salty, and has much more flavor. It is also much more juicy and when used in making pizza, you get a much more favorable and juicy pizza!
I have made a small tutorial of my Italian Pizza Recipe using a wood burning oven, Click Here to get started.
Recipes & Cooking Techniques
- 11 Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks from the BA Test Kitchen
- The Cookbook Gift Guide That Covers Everyone On Your List. Everyone.
- Cyber Monday 2017: All the Kitchen Deals We’re Shopping
- The Dessert Wine That Won’t Push Things Over the Top After a Big Meal
- The 3 Thanksgiving Sides I’m Making That Aren’t Cranberry Sauce or Stuffing
- The Best Sous Vide Machine We’ve Ever Used Is the Chefsteps Joule
- These Are the Only Tomatoes We’ll Buy Out of Season
- Bucatini with Butter-Roasted Tomato Sauce
- You Don’t Have to Eat Like the World Is Ending on Thanksgiving
- 12 Homemade Tonics to Help You Digest All That Thanksgiving Food
- Whitefish halts power work in Puerto Rico over $83M owed
- Ecuador president: Manafort pitched deal for China investors
- WATCH: Desperate hunt for submarine and its 44 member crew
- US ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians
- China’s deep ties to Zimbabwe could grow after Mugabe era
- President Trump’s charitable foundation is being shut down
- Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with Hungarian officials in Budapest
- Justice Department suing AT&T to block purchase of Time Warner
- Leftist president hopeful vows to erase Mexico’s corruption
- Iceland volcano could be getting ready to erupt